AT RANJERS ONLINE STORE
Welcome to our online store. By using our website, you automatically agree to the following terms, which you should read carefully. These Terms may be amended. It is your responsibility to read them at regular intervals, as the terms that are in force at the time of drawing up the contract (as defined below) are also applicable. If you have any questions you can contact us using the indicated ways of communication.
- Any software available for loading (downloading) from this server is its intellectual property ranjers.eu. the use of such documents by this server is limited solely for informational and non-commercial purposes or is personal only and will not be copied, or placed on another computer network, or distributed by other means of communication. There is absolutely no interference with the documents. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may entail severe civil and criminal penalties. Offenders will be prosecuted legally.
- The ranjers.eu it does not state in any way that the information contained in the documents and Communications, published on this server, is suitable for any purpose. Under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, we are not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by our services, options and contents ranjers.eu which you do on your own initiative. The contents of ranjers.eu they are provided “AS IS” without any warranty expressed or implied in any way. To the maximum extent and in accordance with the law, the ranjers.eu it denies all warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those, which imply merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The ranjers.eu it does not guarantee that pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected. It also does not guarantee that it or any other related website, or the servers through which they are made available to you, do not contain “viruses” or other harmful components. The ranjers.eu it does not guarantee in any way the correctness, completeness or availability of the contents of pages, services, options or their results. The cost of any corrections or services is borne by you and under no circumstances ranjers.eu . You are free to use this website in accordance with the law and good morals. The responsibility for the contents of the transactions rests solely with you. The ranjers.eu it does not make any kind of Correction or intervention in the data you transfer. We ask that you fill in the following fields (name, address, message) correctly in the on-line contact forms. The use of the online store is subject to Greek and international laws and you agree not to use our site for the purpose of violating these laws.
- With the use of ranjers.eu you agree and undertake not to use the online store for sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and harm to the ranjers.eu or to any third party, offends the confidentiality or confidentiality of information of any person, violates the provisions on the protection of personal data, offends good morals, violates intellectual or industrial property rights, it is confidential or confidential or contrary to private contracts or to provisions of law. You are also required not to transmit any material containing software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt and cause damage, damage or equipment the operation of any computer software or hardware. Also with the use of ranjers.eu you accept and consent that all members, associates, employees, management, shareholders, employees and other associates of the ranjers.eu they are not responsible for any damage caused by third parties using the ranjers.eu. any use contrary to the above, except for criminal or civil penalties, leads to a cessation of the services provided without any notice.
- Links to other websites: ranjers.eu it includes links (”links”) to other websites which are not controlled by itself but by their third parties (natural or legal persons). The ranjers.eu it is not responsible for the content of other websites and is not responsible for any damage or damage that may result from the content of these websites. The ranjers.eu disclaims any liability regarding the use of linked websites, which are used at the risk of the user. Under no circumstances is the ranjers.eu for the terms of protection of the personal data of visitors / users that these entities follow. The ranjers.eu in no case is he liable or may be considered to endorse or accept the content or services of the Websites to which he refers or to be associated with them in any other way. Any third party wishing to establish links to this website must contact for this purpose beforehand with ranjers.eu which reserves the right to refuse permission for such links to its website. If, however, the ranjers.eu grant her permission for such connections, she is not obliged to a compensatory connection.
- Advertising: the ranjers.eu it has no responsibility for the communication of the user with the third party service providers advertised in its online store and for any commercial transaction that may result from the relationship between them.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights-trademarks: except for the expressly mentioned exceptions( third party Copyright), all content of the ranjers.eu including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, the services provided and in general all the files of this website, constitute intellectual property, marks and service marks of ranjers.eu and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of them may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or “uploaded”, transmitted or distributed in any digital or non-digital way. The other products or services mentioned in the electronic pages of this website and bearing the marks of the respective organizations, companies, partner organizations, associations or publications, constitute their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore these bodies bear the relevant responsibility. Users of ranjers.eu you accept that you are not entitled to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in any way all or part of its content ranjers.eu. the appearance of the above property rights of ranjers.eu the website should not in any way be perceived as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
- Visits to your website and information: the information or personal information you provide to us is subject to processing under our data protection policies. By using this website you consent to the processing of such information and data and you declare that all information and information you provide to us is true and accurate. Further, by entering our website you are bound to use the website only to submit legitimate questions or orders and to provide us with correct and accurate e-mail address, postal address and/or other contact information. You also agree that we may use this information to contact you should this be deemed necessary. If you do not provide us with all the information we need or the information is incorrect, we cannot forward your order. By submitting an order through the website, you guarantee that you are at least 18 years old and that you have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts. Finally, you undertake not to make false or fraudulent orders. If we reasonably believe that such an order has been submitted, we have the right to cancel it and inform the competent authorities.
Drawing up the contract – your order
Placing an order through the e-shop, is a conclusion of sale remotely, regulated by the legislative framework of N. 2251/1994, as amended and in force today. The possibility of a valid order through the e-shop exists if the provisions on legal capacity of Greek law are met, to natural or legal persons. You will not be deemed to have drawn up any contract between us and you in respect of any products, unless your order is expressly accepted by us. If we do not accept your order and the money has already been removed from your account, then these will be refunded in full. All orders of products are subject to their availability. Therefore, in the event of supply problems or exhaustion of products in stock, we reserve the right to inform you about similar products of equal or superior quality and value, which you can order. If you do not wish to order such similar products, we will refund the amount you may have paid in full. Further, we have the right to withdraw from this website Any Product at any time and/or to remove or edit any material or content on this website. Subject to the availability of the products and any exceptional circumstances that may arise during the processing of your order, we will make every effort to complete your order by the delivery date specified in the shipping confirmation or, if no delivery date has been specified, within the calculated time period indicated when you choose payment method, and in any case within the latest 14 days from the date of the Order Confirmation. However, delays may occur in cases such as adaptation of products to customer requirements, depending on the delivery area or in unforeseen circumstances. If for any reason we fail to meet the delivery date, we will inform you accordingly and offer you the option to either continue the purchase by setting a new delivery date or cancel the order with a full refund. In addition, the delivery will be considered to have been carried out or the order will be considered to have been delivered when you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, has acquired physical possession or control of the products, which will be evidenced by the signature of the receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address. If, after 15 days from the time your order is available for delivery, that order has not yet been delivered for reasons not due to our fault, we will consider that you wish to cancel the contract and the contract will be considered expired. As a result of the termination of the contract, we will refund any payment received from you, including delivery costs (except for any additional delivery costs incurred if you have chosen any other delivery method than the basic and less expensive method offered by us) as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days from the date on which the contract has expired. Please note that the freight incurred as a result of the termination of the contract may have a higher cost, with which we are entitled to charge you.
Return policy – right of withdrawal from the contract – commercial guarantee:
As a trading consumer you retain the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days without reason. The withdrawal period expires after 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, acquired physical possession or control of the products. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you can inform us by sending us a message to our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) either by contacting us on the phone 2310527726. You can also use the withdrawal form. In order to withdraw in time, it is sufficient to inform us about the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period. If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund you without delay and in any case within 14 days of the day we were informed of the withdrawal, all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for any additional delivery costs to the original place of delivery that arise if you have chosen another delivery method than the basic and less expensive method offered by us). The refund will be made using the same payment method you used for the original transaction. Subject to the above, we may however withhold the refund either until we receive all the products back or until we receive evidence that you have returned the products, whichever occurs first. You will be charged with the cost of returning the products, unless you deliver them to our partner courier company (Courier). Furthermore, you are responsible for any impairment of the value of the products as a result of such treatment that alters their nature, characteristics and functionality.
Your right to withdraw from the contract applies only to products that are returned in exactly the same condition as you received them, with the special markings (tags) and the receipt of your order. No amount will be refunded to you if the product has been used after opening, if the product is not in the same condition as it was delivered, or if it has been damaged. Therefore, you need to take care of the due diligence of the products as long as they are in your possession. Please return the products using or including their original packaging, instructions and any other documents that may accompany the products. In any case, you must return the products along with the receipt received at the time of delivery. After reviewing the returned product in detail, we will let you know if you are entitled to a refund. The shipping costs will be refunded within the legal period and provided that all the goods of which the parcel consists are returned. The refund will be paid as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days from the day you notified us of the withdrawal. Subject to the above, we may however withhold the refund either until we receive all the products back or until we receive evidence that you have returned the products, whichever occurs first. The refund will always be made by the same method as the payment was made when you purchase.
In case you believe that the product you ordered does not comply, at the time of delivery, with the terms of the contract (defective product) you should contact us immediately or by sending us a message to our e-mail address (email@example.com) or by phone at 2310527726, describing in detail the product and its defect, in order to give you instructions for further actions. The product along with the proof of purchase are delivered for return to our partner courier company (courier), without any charge. Subsequently, we carefully review the returned product and will inform you by e-mail within a reasonable time if you are entitled to a refund, free replacement (if this option is possible and the product available) or repair/care of the product. The refund or replacement of the product or its repair will take place as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days from the day we confirm by e-mail that you are entitled to a refund or replacement/repair of the defective product. In the case of defective products, the amount paid will be refunded in full, including shipping costs and any other reasonable costs incurred for the return of the product. The return of your money will be made by the same method as the payment was made at the time of purchase.
Liability and Disclaimer
Our liability in relation to any product purchased through our website is strictly limited to the amount of the purchase price of that product. All product descriptions, information and material posted on this website are provided “AS IS” and without any further warranty either express or implied, except the warranties provided by law (legal warranty). In this light, if you are trading as a consumer or as a user, we are obliged to deliver products that are in accordance with the contract, taking responsibility for any non-compliance that exists at the time of delivery. The products are deemed to comply with the contract when: a) they comply with the description and quality recorded by us on this website, B) they are suitable for the purposes for which products of this kind are normally used, and C) they have the quality and performance that is normal in products of the same kind and which is reasonably expected. To the maximum extent permitted under the law we disclaim all warranties, except those in favor of consumers and users who cannot legally be excluded (legal warranties). What is provided for in this term does not affect your rights as a consumer or user, nor your right to withdraw from the contract.
Name: Ranjers-Touni Ioanna
VAT number: 156465839
Address: Enotikon 9, Thessaloniki
Last Updated: 20/05/2021